Reparación Permanente de Roscas en Barreno Ciego (Pulgadas)
*INCLUDES INSTALL TOOLING AND CUTTING FLUID.
The patented C-Sert system gives you quick and permanent repair of damaged threads, and prevents damage to OEM threads. C-Serts' main characteristics are:
1) Self-tapping C-Serts require no tap because they are a tap. You can think of them as a precision cutting tool that you use just once, and that ends up staying in the part to provide you with new, permanent threads.
2) Self-aligning C-Serts automatically align themselves to the axis of the hole, so they always go in straight.
3) Low-torque Installation Because they are taps, C-Serts have cutting teeth with chip relief. Chip relief reduces the torque needed to install them, so that even the largest C-Sert can be driven in with hand tools or medium-duty impact wrenches.
4) High Hardness C-Serts have a Rockwell hardness of 56RC, far harder than the toughest fastener. This means that a C-Sert's threads cannot be damaged by cross-threading or over-torqueing
5) Left-handed External Threads A C-Sert's external cutting threads are left-handed. When a frozen bolt needs to be broken free from a C-Sert, this patented feature prevents the insert from backing out – instead, the C-Sert digs even tighter into the base metal until the bolt breaks free. These features combine to produce a thread-repair insert that lasts the life of the equipment, and will not back out, pull out, wear out, or vibrate free. And C-Serts can be field installed without tapping or welding, with the absolute minimum of downtime.
Free Ground Shipping
If Expedited Shipping it will be added to total.
México, Republica Dominicana, Chile, Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador, Guatemala, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, Perú, Bolivia.